Thursday, August 11, 2022

Trendy Bakers Twine - Happy First Day of School

Hi There!

I'm excited to share a Back to School treat with you today. This month Trendy Twine/ Annie's Paper Boutique released several new printables to make your back to school treats a breeze!


Here is my little pencil treat holder. I created this little box to hold the 2x8" Zip Bags.  These bags perfectly fit 6 pencils. My little box was handmade and sized to the bag. You can search for templated for pencil treat holders and find one that suits you. I used a 6" x 5.5" sheet of card stock and score on the SHORT side at 1/2″, 3/4″, 3″ and 3 1/4″. Turn and score on the LONG side at 1/4″ (this is the bottom), cut away the tiny little square on the left side and then cut up on the vertical score lines at the bottom only to the horizontal score line (these are the flaps for the bottom of the box. This should give you the perfect size box for these zip Bags.


Next, I added one of the new printables Happy First Day of School Print & Punch Tag
These are just about the easiest to use, just print and punch with a 2"punch or die cut. I also added another die cut to frame the tag and then wrapped my box with Totally Red Trendy Twine.

I hope you will stop by the Trendy Blog and check out all the fun this month. Here are all the products I've used for my project.


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram



2 comments:

Beth F. said...

This is such a darling project! I love the little box you made for the pencils.

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Awww, Shelly, this is such a fun back-to-school treat. Loving the little box you created for the pencils.

Hugs.
Lesley

Annie's Paper Boutique