Friday, September 16, 2022

Trendy Twine - Thank you

Hi There!

I have a cute little gift box to share :) Today, I'm using  Totally Navy Trendy Twine and a 2x2 Kraft Box.


I made a very clean and simple little treat box. I love these boxes, they make quick and easy gift packaging. They are so simple to put together in a fold-and-tuck construction. They are the perfect size for your favorite candy, chocolate, jewelry, or any small object. 
I wrapped some patterned paper around the box and tied it with some gorgeous Totally Navy


I added a cute little tag that I stamped with a sentiment from the  Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set.




Don't need full spools? Then a Trendy Twine Sampler is the solution. Each color is ten yards in length and comes wrapped on a handy wooden clothespin for easy use and storage. 


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

2 comments:

Beth F. said...

This is such a sweet box! I love that the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set can be used for much more than just Thanksgiving.

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Shelly this is such a cute little treat box with a sweet little tag.

Lesley

Annie's Paper Boutique