Tuesday, January 10, 2012

For you!

Hi Everyone!
Wow, the weather sure has been strange I'm sitting here with the balcony doors wide open and a nice warm breeze drifting in, not typical for January - BUT I'm not complaining!! 
I work all week and this was my only 1/2 day so I wanted to post these little note cards I made as Christmas gifts. I gave a few different sets to friends and family and thought I would keep these as I could use them for various occasions. I made matching envelopes. I stamped/heat embossed a flower image to give the envelope a handmade feel.  
I thought I would enter these in the Creative Cutter Room Sparkle Time Challenge stop over and join in the fun! Challenge ends Jan. 11 so there is still time....



Card - 4"x4" Envelope - 4.25"x4.25"
Recollections, Scraps
Cartridge - Bloom
Glitter Glue - Studio G
Ink - Tim Holtz
Sentiment - Hero art and American Crafts
Photobucket

11 comments:

jessica said...

what beautiful cards!! love the colors and love the matching envelopes!!
TFS

Cindy said...

OMG your cards are FANTASTIC!I TOTALLY LOVE them,You used my favorite color yellow.Just BEAUTIFUL!Have a SUPER day my friend!:)

June Houck said...

These are precious, Shelly! Good luck with the CCR challenge...though I doubt you will need it. Fab gift!!!

Amy said...

These are soooo pretty! Love them- so cheerful! :)Amy

Daisylove Creations said...

I absolutely LOVE your set of cards with matching envelopes!! So very pretty!!
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

What a gorgeous set of cards to give to someone...love these Shelly! I really like the color tones. Beautiful my friend! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karen said...

These are beautiful! The colors are gorgeous, especially with all of the pretty edges to really show off the contrast. I just love that big flower in the center. :o) What an excellent gift. Even the envelopes are stunning. Beautiful idea and execution, my friend!

Hugs and blessings!
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Shelly, I had to pop over and congratulate you on your top 3 win at My Craft Spot!!!! Your card for your niece was adorable-I am not surprised....very much deserved:)
have a great day:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Shelly, these are so gorgeous!! Wow, I love them!! The colors are so pretty and I love, love the heat embossed flower on the envelope!! So beautiful!! What fabulous gifts :) And I echo, Sherrie, congrats on your so-deserved top 3 at My Craft Spot!!

Hugs, Lisa :)
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Luanne said...

Beautiful cards! and great color

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! great colors and love the sparkle! Perfect gift idea! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room sparkle challenge! DT Member Carri
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com