Tuesday, January 10, 2012

For you!

Hi Everyone!
Wow, the weather sure has been strange I'm sitting here with the balcony doors wide open and a nice warm breeze drifting in, not typical for January - BUT I'm not complaining!! 
I work all week and this was my only 1/2 day so I wanted to post these little note cards I made as Christmas gifts. I gave a few different sets to friends and family and thought I would keep these as I could use them for various occasions. I made matching envelopes. I stamped/heat embossed a flower image to give the envelope a handmade feel.  
I thought I would enter these in the Creative Cutter Room Sparkle Time Challenge stop over and join in the fun! Challenge ends Jan. 11 so there is still time....



Card - 4"x4" Envelope - 4.25"x4.25"
Recollections, Scraps
Cartridge - Bloom
Glitter Glue - Studio G
Ink - Tim Holtz
Sentiment - Hero art and American Crafts
Photobucket

11 comments:

jessica said...

what beautiful cards!! love the colors and love the matching envelopes!!
TFS

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your cards are FANTASTIC!I TOTALLY LOVE them,You used my favorite color yellow.Just BEAUTIFUL!Have a SUPER day my friend!:)

June Houck said...

These are precious, Shelly! Good luck with the CCR challenge...though I doubt you will need it. Fab gift!!!

Amy said...

These are soooo pretty! Love them- so cheerful! :)Amy

Daisylove Creations said...

I absolutely LOVE your set of cards with matching envelopes!! So very pretty!!
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

What a gorgeous set of cards to give to someone...love these Shelly! I really like the color tones. Beautiful my friend! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karen said...

These are beautiful! The colors are gorgeous, especially with all of the pretty edges to really show off the contrast. I just love that big flower in the center. :o) What an excellent gift. Even the envelopes are stunning. Beautiful idea and execution, my friend!

Hugs and blessings!
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Shelly, I had to pop over and congratulate you on your top 3 win at My Craft Spot!!!! Your card for your niece was adorable-I am not surprised....very much deserved:)
have a great day:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Shelly, these are so gorgeous!! Wow, I love them!! The colors are so pretty and I love, love the heat embossed flower on the envelope!! So beautiful!! What fabulous gifts :) And I echo, Sherrie, congrats on your so-deserved top 3 at My Craft Spot!!

Hugs, Lisa :)
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Luanne said...

Beautiful cards! and great color

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! great colors and love the sparkle! Perfect gift idea! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room sparkle challenge! DT Member Carri
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com