Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Let it Snow!

Hi Everyone!

Well I thought I would make one last Holiday card.  I actually made a ton of these wreaths and used them for decoration on Christmas gifts. When I stopped to figure it out I think I cut over 800 of these branches.  I searched and searched for the MS branch punch and everyone said it was being discontinued.  Then a friend of mine at Joanns (it's good to make friends in the store:) told me they were on order and to place my name on the to be notified list online. Well it turned out I did get notified and ordered it and received it the week before Christmas. Yay, I LOVE it! 
There are some really inspiring challenges, so I just had to participate in a few.

Go Fish Challenge - White on White
The Cuttlebug Spot - Winter Time use texture (my texture is embossed paper and the branch punch)
Made Especially For You - Technique Week(machine embossing) My background is embossed with the cuttlebug



Card - 4.5" x 4.5"
Paper - DCWV
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Ribbon - Celebrate it
Dry Embossed - Cuttlebug seeing spots
Sentiment - MM Rub-ons
Stickles - Stardust


Photobucket

22 comments:

Ashley said...

This card is so beautiful - love how elegant the white is! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Shelly this is so Pretty. I love all the dimensions on that wreath just gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Kate

Amy said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE IT! So pretty and dimensional! Thanks for playing at GoFish Challenge :)Amy

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!! I just picked up this punch and have yet to use it....thanks for the idea :)

Candy said...

Gorgeous card! Love that yummy ribbon!!

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

This wreath just pops! This is one of the prettiest white-on-white cards I have seen! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

Missy said...

This is really elegant and pretty. You picked a great image and card "theme" for the white on white color scheme!!

DIANA L. said...

very elegant and pretty.

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!

Beckie said...

Gorgeous. I love these wreaths. Thanks for playing along at ME4Y!

BE Blessed, Beckie

Karen said...

Shelly so stunning! I tried to get that punch too and couldn't find it finally settled for the McGill one that is simlar. Thanks so much for joining in my challenge for another week....Karen

Janis Lewis said...

This is gorgeous! WOW!!! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog about the 52 Tags in 2012 Challenges. I'm so excited that you are going to try to participate! Jump in any time. You can enter any week's challenge at any time during 2012. Can't wait to see what you create. Smiles! :) Janis
http://www.pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your wreath in white is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Go Fish! :)

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Shelly, this is GORGEOUS!! I absolutely love it!! That is the prettiest wreath...I am now on a quest to find that punch!! Stunning card my friend!! Just beautiful :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is stunning...I can see the work that has gone into it...What a great card

Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs. I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

Amanda

scrapqueen141 said...

What a beautiful card, I absolutely love it!!!
Thank you for joining us at Made Especially For You!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

mommyof5kidz said...

I love your card! SO SO Gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Daisylove Creations said...

Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love the dimensional effect of it and all the sparkle!! I have been looking for that MS punch for a while now, definitely will need to keep looking for it!
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

mom2five said...

Beautiful card! I loved the combination of white... Stunning

Kate said...

This is absolutely stunning, Shelly! What a breathtaking card!

Pat N. said...

OMG! Your white wreath is absolutely gorgeous! I was looking for that stamp too but couldn't find it anywhere. You did a wonderful job with your card.--Pat N.

Jessica Buffa said...

Shelly, this is absolutely stunning. I love the soft white and glitter!
:O)
Jessica