Sunday, December 13, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe

Hello!

This week over at Die Cuttin Diva's we are having a really fun challenge! It's a Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. You pick any 3 squares and let us know which 3 you picked and of course include your die cut :)

I chose the 3 right down the middle. Glitter, Holiday colors and snowflakes.

I used some really pretty snowflakes from Lil inker designs and my center stamp is from Craftin Desert Diva's Word Art stamp - One of my very favorite stamps!

Here is a look at the Christmas bingo card.

I used lots of green and red holiday paper and extra sparkle :)

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the sketched and the inspiration from DT and join us for the Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe  challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the pretty snowflakes!! The sentiment is fabulous!! I hope you are having a wonderful December!! It's been unseasonably warm here - 60-70's...but I'm not complaining!! I'd love to get through the winter with none of the white stuff ;) Have a fabulous week my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the subway font! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Migdalia said...

Such a pretty card!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! I love the snowflake pattern paper and adorable word art sentiment! Super cute my friend!

I hope you are doing well! I can't believe we are 10 days from Christmas~eeek, I still have so much to do! I ended up getting the stomach flu and moving pretty slow the last few days, Ugh! No time for being sick:(
At least the weather has been decent! We have only had like 2 inches of snow so far~to strange for this time of year!
Have a great evening~thinking of you!
Sherrie k