Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Favorite Sketch Challenge

Hello!

This week over at Die Cuttin Diva's it's a favorite sketch challenge. Which means you can select any sketch and make a project using the sketch you selecting. Just let us know which sketch you choose and don't forget your die cut!
So for this weeks challenge I chose the April sketch. I think it just says "Shaker Card"  to me.


I love shaker cards so much! I started by using some old Christmas paper (I have enough Christmas paper to last me and my kids and probably their kids lifetime) 
I simply used a circle die cut and filled it with some gorgeous sequins appropriately called Frosty from Annies Paper boutique. I Stamped a fun sentiment from My Creative Time.

Lastly, I tied my card with some Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine perfect colors for this card!

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the sketched and the inspiration from DT and join us for the Favorite Sketch challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

9 comments:

Beth F. said...

Super cute shaker card! Love those sequins and that Trendy Twine.

Lisa said...

Oh, this is so fun, Shelly!! I love the shaker!! Those snowmen in the background are so cute!! The colors and papers are fabulous!! What a beautiful card my friend!! It looks amazing!!

I can't believe December is here already. It seems like it was just winter and I was looking forward to spring. The year flew by and I have no idea where it went!! I hope you have a safe trip next week!! And when you return, I hope you enjoy the holiday season!! Happy Wednesday my dear friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

This is very sweet!!Love the pretty sequins and Trendy Twine of course.'
Super cute Christmas paper.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet shaker!

Sherrie K. said...

What a super cute shaker card! The little snowmen in the background are so adorable! I love the color pallet and the fun little sequins! So cute Shelly!
I hope you trip for work goes well next week! Just think then your on vacation...yeah, that's awesome! Especially to have time off during the Christmas season! Are weather has been amazing! It has been staying in the high 30's and low 40's which is really warm for us! Not much for snow yet either~1 small fall and only got about 2 inches of snow.
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

Such a gorgeous card Shelly! LOVE the shaker and LOVE your take on the sketch!
AWESOME job my friend!

Georgiana said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Unknown said...

Wow! So pretty! Love the colours!

~Tammy~ said...

Darling shaker card Shell, Love the colors too!