Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Merry Christmas Anything Goes

Happy Tuesday!

This week over at Die Cuttin Diva's we are having an anything goes Christmas challenge. Oh it's just crazy to think that this will be our last challenge for the year. Wow, the year sure went by so quick. I hope you had fun sharing with us all year and we have some really fun challenges in the year to come! So to all of our Die Cuttin Diva fans... Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year!

I just LOVE the Cricut Doodlecharms snowman. I seem to use it so much. For my card I created the background by water coloring and heat embossing some stars.

I cut my snowman and added some MCT snowman dies

Lastly I added a peachy face and some Black Licorice Trendy Twine.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the sketched and the inspiration from DT and join us for the anything goes Christmas challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE





 photo Blog footer.png

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, soooo cute!! Love that sweet snowman face!! The background is fabulous!! Love, love this my friend!! The rosy cheeks are a perfect touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

How cute is this?! I love your festive snowman! The face is adorable and what a fun little scarf! The background is fabulous to! Cute, cute card!
have a great evening!
Sherrie k

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet!

Georgiana said...

Cute snowman!