Monday, July 4, 2016

Trendy Twine - Memory keeping

Happy 4th of July to all my U.S friends!

The girls over at Trendy Twine are sharing some awesome projects today. We have dedicated this post to memory keeping.  I'm sure there are many of you that wish we could keep up with journaling, memory keeping, scrapbooking.... I just get so busy and the pics end up in a box but at least this one made it to a page :)


This is my son and his cousin that share their birthday every year. Not the exact date but they loved to share it :) I just love this pic and had to give it center stage. This is a 6x6 layout so it's tiny but I find its less intimidating.

 I used some die cut balloons and tied them with Cranberry Trendy Twine & Tickled with Teal Trendy Twine. I used a label die and stamped it with a very appropriate stamp "Make a wish".  So here is the embarrassing part... those boys are 24 now. Both graduated college and both have fantastic jobs. Oh well, at least it's in the memory pages now :)
Hope you stop by the Trendy Blog for some inspiration!


Tickled with Teal Trendy Twine - Teal, Lt Teal, & White


Cranberry Trendy Twine - Red & White Bakers Twine

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


10 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is so CUTE!! I love the super fun balloons and the fun use of the pretty twine.Wonderful photos!!Awesome job my friend!
Have a Safe & Happy 4th of July!
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Beth F. said...

This layout is so wonderful! I love your paper choices and the way the balloons are positioned. Great way to use those twines!
Happy Fourth of July!

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable, Shelly!! I love the cute pic!! You've showcased it perfectly!! The balloons look amazing!! Love this!! I hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super fun and festive layout page! I love the polka dotted background, it looks amazing with the balloons! The twine balloon strings are so perfect! This page would look amazing framed! Have a fun and safe 4th of July!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Shelly, this is such a festive little layout. The balloons and twine and colors look so pretty together.

Thanks so much for being part of the Trendy Gals.

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Scrapper69 said...

That is a Super CUTE 6x6 layout.. wonderful picture of your son & his cousin! :) Happy 4th of July!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

What a great layout of your son and his cousin celebrating their birthdays...time does fly and it definitely is hard to keep up with all the pic's we take throughout the kids growing up. I would love to try and do a few more layouts every year especially of the grandkids. I may have to come up with a plan for the new year~maybe one layout a month?! Gotta start somewhere. ha?!
Hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Kimberly J. said...

This is just so adorable!! Love it!! I love the twirly twine too! Great idea! I hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July weekend!! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome layout!!! Love the balloons at the top of the page! I'm going to have to steal( I mean borrow) this idea!

Nancy

Helen said...

This is such a fun page!