Thursday, May 22, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's May Release Sneak Peeks Day 4 - Picture That



Welcome to Craftin Desert Divas Sneak Peek Week! We are already on Day 4, have you been enjoying all the fabulous projects from our AWESOME design Team? We've got some FUN in store for you.... Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of the five new stamp sets. Then, on Saturday and Sunday we will have a blog hop with prizes each day. The design team has some amazing creations to start this stamp release party. We also have 2 guest designers Glora from Glora's Craft and Jessica from Too Cute by Jessica will be joining in the fun too.

Today we are showcasing the "Picture That" stamp set.

All of the new stamps are 4x6 and Made in the USA.
Stamps will be available to order on Saturday.

Don't forget we have a new store Craftin Desert Divas Shop and a Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group.We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Diva's stamps. In this group we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!!

Just wait until you see this set.... it's pretty versatile. I'm thinking scrapbook, project life, etc... I'm showcasing the sentiment "Happy Day"

Oh my gosh I fell in LOVE with this font! Isn't it AWESOME! I wanted to make something that made me think of a Happy Day!
 
First thing I thought of was "Oh Happy day" So I added the "Oh" using my Gypsy. Then I used my cricut to find a kite and some clouds :) Looks like a Happy day to me!
Paper - Basic Grey "Hey Girl"
Machine Stitched
Craftine Desert Diva's Stamps - Picture That

 **We will also be giving away a surprise pattern with EVERY purchase during this release**
Tara will also be offering a May bundle pack.
More details day of the hop.

 Sneak Peek giveaway!!!

All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!! Just click on the DT's name to get to their blog.

Tara will announce today's winner tomorrow. The winner will be picked from a different blog every day, so be sure to visit and leave comments.

Thank you all so much for joining us today and I hope you will come back tomorrow for one more sneak peek!!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

What a FUN and happy card! You always choose such great papers and I have to agree, love the font of the sentiment! Fabulous card my friend!

Hoping for a sunny, warm day today...I have Arya this aftn for a little while~she loves going to the park so fingers crossed for a nice day! Hope you have a great day and get do something fun!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL looking card Shelly, AWESOME job as always!!! Have a GREAT day my friend!!! :)

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Shelly!! I love the papers you used!! The kite is awesome!! It makes me happy to look at!! Super-duper fun card my friend!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Beth F. said...

Such a darling card!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is so sweet! Very cute!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

totally darling card...I just love kites!!!

marg0006 said...

Cute card and like the stitching and textured card.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Mayras Designs said...

This is a very pretty card !!! I love the kite !!! Super cute !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Unknown said...

What a cheerful card! I love it!

kahaulani said...

adorable card!!!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Shelly!!
GREAT papers and colors and love the sentiment!!!

jessica said...

This is beautiful Shelly!!
GREAT papers and colors and love the sentiment!!!

Sherry Butcher said...

So Cute, love the way you used the tape and new stamp together, the color combo and TFS.

Kate said...

Such a pretty card, love the paper you used.

DIANA L. said...

So pretty I love the paper