Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas - Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!
Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Die Cuttin Divas Challenge. Today's theme is Birthday card! How AWESOME is that theme. Pull out your calendar and see who's birthday is coming up and make them a special card :) I did just that, I have a cousin who LOVES the outdoors and camping so I thought this would be a CUTE card to send :)

I started with an Oval die cut from My Creative Time & the newest stamp of the  month kit from Peachy Keen Stamps May 2014
Ooooh isn't this the cutest s'more? I followed the sketch over at Seize the Sketch



Paper - Echo Park Happy Camper
Sentiment, S'more, Face - PKSC-29
Machine Stitched
Sequins

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us! We would love to have you.
Photobucket

15 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cute cute cute! love your coloring on the s'more

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest s'more!! He makes me smile!! He's too cute to eat!! The sentiment is so fun!! And I love the papers!! This is fabulous my friend!!

I hope you are having a wonderful week!! We have storms in the forecast but it's a beautiful spring day right now :) Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mayras Designs said...

How fun, and cute !!! I love the s'more !!!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Such cute papers! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

GiGi said...

This is so FUN! The pattern papers and stitching look amazing with that adorable Smore! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!

Kate said...

This is the cutest great design on your card.

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card Shelly! Your little smore is the cutest ever! I love your stitching! I really need to do more of that!
Have a good evening..
Sherrie K

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cuteness! Love the bright, happy colors and that little smore is just cute as can be!

Marybeth said...

Adorable stamp and sentiment! Reminds me of our camping days with sticky s’more’s. Thanks for entering this adorable card in Seize The Sketch.

Esther said...

Fun!!! Great punny card!!!

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE!!!!! I just love your take on the sketch and of course that adorable PK s'more!!!
Awesome card!
Thanks for sharing and linking this up for the PKS May New Release linky party!

Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun card!!
Gerda

Migdalia said...

LOL..Super DUPER cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Cindy Beland said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE my friend, LOVE IT!!! :)

stampwithsandy said...

This is the cutest little s'more! Love the fun patterned papers and your great stitching, too! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Sketch!