Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas - For the Boys (masculine Card)

Hi Everyone!
Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Die Cuttin Divas Challenge. Today's theme is for the Boys! For once in my card making history I actually have a a few masculine cards in my box :) I tend to wait until the last minute to make "Boy" cards :) So since I had a few I thought I would share a layout I made a while back but never shared.
This is my oldest son sliding home during a game for his high school team :) I LOVE this picture - in fact I've have it in my craft room for years. I'm glad I finally did something with it. Now it's in a frame :)
I used some My creative time Dies Curly-Label-Die & Arrow-Die
Quickutz alphabet die
Paper - Recollections
Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us! We would love to have you.
Photobucket

11 comments:

Gerda said...

What a fabulous layout!! I love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tara Bruening said...

Great layout!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Shelly!
AWESOME LO and AMAZING picture!

Lisa said...

Wow, what an awesome picture!! The layout looks amazing - you showcased the photo perfectly!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

What a cool layout Shelly and the picture you took is awesome! I love the papers and the little banner along the bottom. LOVE it!!!

Have a great week!
Sherrie K

Kate said...

Awesome Page and Great Picture.

Creative M said...

Super cute & COOL!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sukie said...

Love this, the paper is perfect for your card! And what a fabulous picture, just love the action shot!

~Tammy~ said...

From this baseball loving family, this is totally awesome! Love it!

Bridie Payne said...

Fantastic design, I love the way you've kept the focus on the amazing photo. I assumed it was a professional shot you'd Googled - so impressed to learn it's your own!!! Your photography is amazing!!!

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have Friday!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Cindy said...

WOW AWESOME job with your great layout Shelly!!! <3