Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas - Wobble it or add dimension

Hi there!

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Die Cuttin Divas Challenge. Today's theme is Wobble it or add dimension How FUN right? I didn't have a wobble so I made my own. It's pretty easy. You can find many tutorials - There's a super simple one Here.

I started with the Peachy Keen April Stamp of the month club for the idea. I cut the shake from Cricut Sweet Shop and stamped it with the PKSC-28 face.


I found the PERFECT paper from Echo Park Happy Days
My Creative Time - Fun Stitched Edges Die
Sentiment - PKSC-28
Stickles

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us! We would love to have you.

Photobucket

11 comments:

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun, cute paper too! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super FUN, FUN card! Your background paper is perfect Shelly! I love the darling face on that yummy shake:)
I am wanting to run to the DQ now, lol!

Have a great evening Shelly!
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet and Yummylicious!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

jessica said...

I just LOVE this! What a CUTE CUTE card!!
AWESOME job!

Kathy Salido said...

Such a fun card, and just love the retro papers you used!!

Kate said...

This is such a super cute card, love the pks face you used.

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE card Shelly, Have a GREAT day my friend!!! :)

Esther said...

Cute!! And perfect sentiment for an action wobble card!!!

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable! Thanks for all the inspiration. I just linked up:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.