Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Die Cuttin Diva's - Anything 3D

Hi There!

It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week we have a fun challenge - 3D. Our sponsor The Cutting Cafe generously gave the team some files to create with. The file I worked with is the Fun with Blocks
I decided to use the blocks and stack them for a gift. I'm sure you can you tell this gift is for a cowboy fan :) I started with cutting a bunch of die cuts, Cowboy boot, howdy, stars, horseshoe and a TT lasso. I had some really fun cowboy themed paper (yay for being a paper hoarder) I just love the mixing all the patterns together.

Here you can see the Trendy Twine lasso and horse shoe.
and here you can see the large star and boot. I think our cowboy fan will love the fun way I packaged his gift. 

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.


Join the group over on facebook HERE


 photo Blog footer.png

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool!! Great job, Shelly!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh Shelly, this is adorable! I love the papers and fun little cuts! So perfect for your cowboy fan!
Great job my friend~
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo COOL!!! I Just LOVE these boxes...

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations