Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Trendy Twine - Bon Voyage

Hi There!

This is Shelly from Mypaperlove sharing a layout showcasing Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine. If you recall back on the 4th of July the team shared a memory keeping post and it sure inspired me to scrapbook some old photos. 
I decided to scrap book book some photo's from our very first cruise back in 2004 - yikes! I have so many beautiful scenery shots and so I thought these would make a nice cover page for the album that I will be making over the next ..... I'm not sure how long it will take me hahaha!

 I used the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine to set my color scheme which is pretty perfect for anything nautical. I created a fun anchor and tied the twine around. I think I tend to keep my layouts clean because I like for the pictures to standout too :)
I also added Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine  to the journal label, which I will fill in with some details and dates of our trip. 
I'm excited to start scrap booking some of our memories. I can't promise anything but I do have a few more planned out. 

Hope you stop by the Trendy Blog this month for lots of inspiration using 
Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine - Red, White, & Blue Bakers Twine
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.



8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Shelly!! The pictures are so beautiful!! I love how you've used the twine!! It looks amazing my friend!! I hope you are having a wonderful summer!! I can't believe July is almost half over already!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful layout Shelly and gorgeous photo's! I love the twine-it is perfect for this design! Can't wait to see more of your layouts!

Can you believe it's mid July already?! Yikes, Christmas will be here before we know it?! Ugh! We are trying to enjoy our summer with the little ones. The weekends have been packed it seems with going back home, going to the lake and working on projects here and there. We have had a really active summer~weather wise to. A lot of thunderstorm, tornado warnings and pouring rain storms on and off this past month. Crazy weather! I hope you are enjoying your summer to~I am sure you are hanging at the beach, hehe!
Have a great day..thinking of you!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Page Shelly!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sukie said...

Adorable layout page, I love that you were inspired to create another layout! Those pictures are so amazing! I love how you used the twine to accent your page!

jessica said...

AWESOME LO Shelly!!!
What fun pics!!!
Hope you are having a GREAT summer!
Hugs!

Migdalia said...

A Wonderful LO!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Kimberly J. said...

Gorgeous Layout Shelly! I love all those fun details you added and how you used the Twine!! :) Love those pics too!

Beth F. said...

Your layout is wonderful! The clean feel of it goes perfectly with the nautical theme.