Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone!


Hope you all had a great weekend and if you are in the states hope you had a wonderful Fourth of July!

It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week is our sketch challenge and we have a really neat one!

I turned the sketch a bit and I used some very summery colors.


I decided to use a die cut photo frame for the sentiment. My background is water colored and I heat embossed the sentiment. Lastly I added some sequins and my card was finished.
Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

6 comments:

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!! Love the bright colors!! Have a great day,
Gerda

L.B. said...

Love the colors on this!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card looks FANTASTIC Shelly! I LOVE the colors and your take on the sketch... fabulous!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Georgiana said...

I sure do like your watercolors. Very pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, pretty watercoloring Shelly! The colors are gorgeous and of course love the sentiment!
Hope you are having a wonderful summer...time sure is flying, ha? Such a busy time of year for everyone. Around here, you have to take advantage of it since we really only have 3-4 mo of summer and then it's cooling down already :(
Have a great weekend~
Sherrie K