Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Anything goes

Hi There!  

It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week is everyone's favorite... Anything Goes. So come on over and show us your project and don't forget the DIE CUT:) 

So recently my blog buddy Sherrie tagged me in a fun event. Random act of Cardness, cute huh? So I just LOVED the idea and it made me stop and say I make all these cards and hardly send one without a reason. Well this is a card I made for a friend to let he know I'm thinking of her. 

I used some great big polka dot paper and added these gorgeous coral and peach flowers.

I thought it needed just a pop of something so I added some mint green leaves. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment with the new Smile stamps from Annies Paper Boutique.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the beautiful flowers!! The contrast with the colors and the black and white polka dots is spectacular!! What a fabulous design!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

That is a beautiful card Shelly. The colors are gorgeous. Have a great week.

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY Shelly! Such a beautiful card! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card! The color combination looks awesome and I love the big polka dot background! The flowers are so pretty....beautiful card my friend!

I hope you are enjoying the little bit of summer we have left?! Yikes..did I just say that? Oh, I can't believe it is almost Sept! Arya starts her pre-school program in about 10 days again and so excited to see all her friends.It will be good to get her back on a schedule...she loves spending the nights with us and hanging out in her pj's half the morning, hehe!
Have a great day....hope you are doing well!
PS/ Happy Birthday on Friday~will be thinking of you and hope you have an awesome day!
Hugs,
Sherrie k

Migdalia said...

WOW! I love this!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful!!! Everything goes together so well, so balance and fun eye candy. Loving the peach color too. I see the sentiment stamp but did I miss where you got the stitched flowers? celyinscatcharter.net

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

PS...I think I may have found it at My Creative time....fun set!