Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Trendy Twine - Back to School

Hi There!
I'm over on the Trendy Blog sharing some fun Back to school treats using our spotlight product Medium Candy Bags. I know students will be using plenty of No. 2 pencils, so that's always a great little treat to give a student.

 Our schools actually do not allow mechanical pencils or any colorful or patterned pencil so that leaves a pretty basic No. 2 pencil. We go through tons of them, I mean tons (have you heard of pencil wars) yes they still play it :) 


I wanted to decorate them with school themed paper. I found a fun pencil stamp and I printed the Back to School sentiment. I tied gorgeous Cranberry Trendy Twine to the top of the pencil toppers and in the middle of the treats.

I love the school lined paper and look at that twine. So pretty! I colored the pencil with copics and added glossy accents.


I found some fun little school themed pencil erasers at the dollar store to add a fun touch to the little treats. 

This month the team theme is Back to School, we will have lots of inspiration for you all month!

Stop over to the Boutique and grab all your back to school goodies.


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

5 comments:

Sukie said...

Super cute project! The way you used the school themed paper for the belly bands looks adorable! I love the bag toppers too!

jessica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these Shelly!
Super job on your project!!!!

Migdalia said...

Such a fun project! Cool idea for the kids!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, super cute project! Great idea for Teacher or the little kiddo's.
Hope your doing well Shelly!
Sherrie K

Beth F. said...

These treats are wonderful! So useful and the way you decorated the bags is perfect.