Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Birthday Challenge

Hi There!

Hi There!  
It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week we are celebrating! It's a birthday challenge and it happens to be our very own Esther's Birthday, so Happy Birthday to her!

I made a Birthday card set using some die cut candles.

I used heavy duty white card stock and die cut them with rectangular stitched dies. I also added foam tape for dimension and various pattern papers.

Lastly, I stamped each card with a birthday sentiment. 

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
 photo Blog footer.png

4 comments:

Lisa said...

These are so fabulous, Shelly!! I love the candles!! Beautiful cards my friend!! I hope you are having a wonderful summer!! It's been unseasonably cool here the last couple of days so I'm enjoying having the windows open and feeling the breeze!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

These are such cute birthday cards! The candles are so fun~I love the patter papers you used! The stitching around the edges look great! FUN cards!!!
Hope you are doing well! Can you believe we are creeping up on Sept already?! Yikes, these days fly by, don't they?
Have a great day~thinking of yoU!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute card set!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

So elegant and stylish they look!
Cheers
Dr Sonia