Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Thank you

Hi There!  
It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week we're giving thanks! Come by and show off your Thank You projects. Today I'm sharing a Thank you gable box for a teacher.
I started with a gable box and decorated it with a school theme. I wanted to have a Thank you gift ready for this year.  I used a die cut label and stamped a Thank you sentiment.

I used some die cut numbers on top of a school theme pattern paper and tied it up with a Tickled with Teal Trendy Twine bow.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

5 comments:

Beth F. said...

I love the kraft and aqua color combination on this gable box! Super cute!

Unknown said...

Great thank you box!! Love the colours!!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute treat box!!!

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! Fun Treat box!

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

Your gable box is awesome Shelly! I love the colors and the cut out numbers are so fun!
Have a great day!
Sherrie k