Monday, May 30, 2011

Robotz - Flaunt it Friday's

Hi Everyone!


Happy Memorial Day Everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful Day, we have a great day ahead of us. Lots of fun, food, and family!

Here is my entry for Flaunt it fridays Robotz-anything-goes-challenge.  It's sad to see FIF go, I really enjoyed the challenges, the DT inspiration and viewing all of the entries. Thanks for the fun! 

Card - 4.25" x 5.5"
Paper - DCWV, POPtone
Cartridge - Robotz
Decorative Edge scissors - Heartbeat
Kitchen Twine
Buttons - Making memories


Photobucket

10 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute!!! I have the Robotz cartridge but have some trouble piecing them together, but this little guy is adorable!!!

Jenn
scrap-a-tude.blogspot.com
jenniferreavis@sbcglobal.net

Cindy Beland said...

WOW your card sooo COOL!I love the little Robot,Great job with the colors and paper!SUPER SUPER JOB!!:)

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable! I love the little robot and the awesome papers! TFS :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cely said...

LOVE the colors and papers you used! reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream!

Karen said...

really cute great color pallette
I had just found Flaunt it Fridays :(
karen
www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

love your card, it made me smile when I needed it:)

mamawcindy said...

Cute Card!!! Love the Paper. TFS :0)

June Houck said...

Bravo, Shelly! Your card is adorable and perfect :)

Anonymous said...

This card i so cute.. I have the Robotz cart and have NEVER used it.. I think I need to.. thanks!

Sherrie K. said...

I love your sweet retro card. I looked at that image and went round an round on it trying to decide what to do with it...and then just moved on. I love the paper you used and...the critter is awesome!
Sherrie K