Friday, May 20, 2011

You're Fabulous!

Hi Everyone!


Here is my entry for Bitten by the bug's sunglasses Challenge. Hop over and check out the fun. The D.T's projects are really cute! This is a card for a friend, she is fabulous and I hope it makes her smile!
Thank you everyone for the sweet comments on my last post (gift card holder).  I'm over the moon excited. As mentioned by Cathy, it is such an honor to display my craft! I hope I can take pics of them in the boutique and share them with you :)
Ok. here is my entry...

Card - 4.25"x 5.5"
Cartridge - Paisley
Paper - DCWV, Bazzill
Punch - MS Corner Punch
Ribbon - Micheals
White Gel Pen
Versamark Ink - Pink and Orange
Sentiment - My computer
Photobucket

12 comments:

inspiredwon said...

Very cute card!! I love the colors!! Makes me think of summertime!! THanks for sharing with us!!
Amanda

Nita said...

Oooh! I love this! The colours are fabulous! It just makes me want to head down to the beach. :)
Nita

Court said...

Thats adorable, Shelly. I love the color combo. You are fabulous too!

Andrea Amu said...

Neat card and colors! Sure your friend will love it, Shelly!

thekolbes said...

AWESOME. Thanks for sharing
Trish

June Houck said...

FABULOUS!!! I have that DCWV paper and it is PERFECTLY used here. Wowee, this card makes me smile :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it! those yummy hot colors are fabulous! thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

Carole Beath said...

Such pretty colors and a great design. Thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 week's challenge.
Carole

Georgiana said...

The colors on your card are fabulous.

Nati Tristan said...

What a pretty pretty card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Great colors! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT member Carri :)

A Little Time said...

I just adore the color scheme. This is beautiful!!Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.