Sunday, May 29, 2011

Submarine Wishes

Hi Everyone!


As soon as I saw the challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps, I knew that I wanted to participate.  The challenge is to use Life's a Beach! I LOVE LOVE this cartridge.  Then I saw the challenge over at My Creative time for me (Emma's) and thought oh wow I'll combine the two. The throwback Thursday Challenge is to use GREEN & YELLOW. Here is what I came up with.
Card - 5.5" x 4.25"
Cartridge - Life's a Beach
Paper - Bazzill, Recollections, MM, Coredinations
White Gel Pen
Ink - Versamark
Photobucket

6 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

So cute! I love the pattern on the sub! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

Kate said...

Your card is so adorable. I love all the details. Thank you for joining us at Emma's Throwback Thursday.

Hugs
Kate

VICTORIA said...

Love your card and good luck with the challenges. Victoria :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

what a way too rock two challenges with one fab card! thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!
liz :o)

Karen said...

Great job on this! Love the submarine's paper.. and your doodling looks like bubbles! :o) That cartridge is high on my wish list.

Hugs and blessings! :o)

Crafting Katie said...

That is so darn cute!!! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge!