Saturday, May 14, 2011

Welcome to the world little one...

Hi Everyone!


Here is a card especially for Cricut Cardz Challenge - Card for a brand new baby.  I made a version of this card in blue but had to reproduce it in pink for my soon to be here niece. (that sounds so sweet... my niece)  My sis's shower is Sunday and I can't wait.  So this is it for me (for the weekend) we are heading down south. Hope you enjoy and I just want to say THANK YOU for all of your lovely comments, it brings such a smile to my face!
Card - 4.25" x 5.5"
Paper - K&Co, Kraft Cardstock
Cartridge - New Arrival
Ribbon - Micheals & American Crafts
PKS - 493 Everyday Character Face Parts
Sentiment - Unknown maybe studio G
White gel pen
Versamark Pink Ink
Photobucket

18 comments:

Lizzie Laine said...

Super cute card!
Love the elephant and your paper choices!

Nicole said...

Your card is so adorable! I love the elephant and the patterned paper is so cute! Your sis is going to love it! I'm a new follower! Thanks for playing at CCC! :)

Kate said...

This is so sweet! What fun paper! Your doodling adds so much to the card. Congratulations on your soon-to-arrive niece. How exciting!!

bonnie said...

Oh sweet...love it Shelly! Hugs x

Nati Tristan said...

What a darling littlecard! Have a great weekend!

June Houck said...

Shelly, this is really super cute! Good luck with the challenge :)

Cely said...

This card is so darling! Love that elephant. Don't have that cart, but I might need to get it!

Jeri said...

This is just darling. Love the paper you used for your elephant. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Cricut Cardz.

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my gosh what a fun and CUTE card!I Love the paper and the elephant is sooo SWEET!Amazing job girl! :)

Lezlye said...

So CUte and that matching paper is adorable! Thanks for playing along on CCC!

Anonymous said...

Super adorable card! I am sure your sis is gonna love it. Hope you have a safe trip. :)

Jayne said...

Really cute card.

Unknown said...

Very cute card. Congrats on your lil niece. :) I think I am in love with this cart. I love making baby cards, and gifts. They are just so cute. TFS.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Oh, so sweet! Love it Shelly! TFS!
Sherrie K

girlia said...

this is adorable. Love it

Jessica Buffa said...

Hopped over from CCC....love your card!
Happy to be a new follower!
Jessica
jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com

Holly Gagnon said...

Super Cute! I've been paper crafting up a storm of elephants too for my sister's new arrival. She's decorating with PBK's jungle theme so I've been cutting lots of elephants, hippos and monkeys out of the Animal Kingdom cartridge that she'll be able to use for thank you cards. I'm also planning on doing a couple shadow boxes for his nursery walls. Fun!

mamawcindy said...

How Sweet is that!!!! It's just to Cute! Love the choice of Paper. Your Sister is going to Love It. Congratulations on being an Aunt.:0)