Sunday, May 29, 2011

Submarine Wishes Part 2

Hi Everyone!



Oh boy did I blow it! I didn't attach the correct picture for my Submarine Card.  See, when I took a picture of my card I realized it was missing something.... Ribbon? So I added some ribbon and re-took a picture.  I completely forgot about it and just used the original and didn't realize until after I linked everything and started to clean up (huge paper mess :)) So I thought I would show you the correct card and as a bonus for me I can link up the correct one to Patches of Pink link-up-party. So here ya go....


Photobucket

6 comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute card! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Thats is way cute Shelly. The ribbon does give it that extra something. My 5 yr old son would totally dig a card like this :)

Georgiana said...

I do like the ribbon added across the top. Great little details on the ocean floor.

Cindy Beland said...

Great job with this one TOO!The details are Amazing!!:)

mamawcindy said...

Soooooo Cute!!!!

Bella Scrapbook Designs said...

love your card and all the detail. I am hosting a cupcake themed blog hop on Monday June 20th. i would love it if you would join. Please email me if you are interested so that i can add you to the lineup.
sylvia
www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
s.solorio8i8@gmail.com