Monday, June 2, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party "Fun Folds"

Trendy Twine Group post HERE
Happy Monday!
Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks"Fun Fold cards" Challenge Linky Party. Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 


There are some pretty AWESOME fun fold cards out there, the tutorials are everywhere so it shouldn't be hard to find one. Our DT has some amazing creations! I just made a SUPER simple trifold card using a baby theme.
I made my folds and then lined each side with DCWV paper and stamped the front with CDD - Snips and Snails - such SUPER cute baby sentments!
I trimmed the edges with Lemon Tart Trendy Twine and cut "Boy" with the Cricut Plantin Cartridge

Don't forget... if you purchased a set from CDD, please make a project and enter the challenge or join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and show us your creation!
Have a WONDERFUL day!


Photobucket

12 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome Shelly! What a fun card and GREAT fold!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute, love the fold!!

Kimberly J. said...

Love this!! :) One of my favorite folds too! Great job!

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo sweet , and cute !!! I love the colors , and design !!! Great fun fold card !! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
Hugs,
Mayra

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the fun fold and the awesome papers!! The way you stamped the sentiment on the angle is perfect!! And the twine outline is fabulous!! Love this my friend!!

I hope you had a wonderful last weekend in May!! Wow, how can it be June??!! The year is half over!! Ugh!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Very sweet card, gorgeous paper too! Hope you had an awesome Monday!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card! I love the fold and of course the baby theme is adorable! The papers are gorgeous and love the touch of twine along the edge!
Have a super day my friend,
Sherrie K

Kathy Salido said...

Love the beautiful papers you used on this card Shelly!! the twine looks great too :)

Cindy Beland said...

SWEET baby card Shelly, LOVE IT!!! <3

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute, and I love how you have the twine perfectly placed across the top! You rocked the folds card!

DIANA L. said...

So pretty I love the shape. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

DIANA L. said...

So pretty I love the shape. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com