Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas - Black plus one other color

Hi Everyone!
Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Die Cuttin Divas Challenge. Today's theme is make a project using Black plus one other color.  So does that kind of freak you out? I actually LOVED this challenge - because it did just that...It challenged me :) So here's what I came up with.
I think it's so difficult to make a card when we lose someone, not sure about you but I really don't feel creative. So it certainly isn't that card we like to make but it is easier to make them when you don't need them, and why not make it pretty too :)

Paper - American Crafts
Doily - Quickutz
Butterflies - My Creative Time
Sentiment - Craftin Desert Divas Simply Said

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the DT and join us! We would love to have you.

Photobucket

11 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is stunning, Shelly!! The blue against the black looks amazing!! I love the pretty butterflies!! Sympathy are by far the hardest to make - you have done such an amazing job!! I love this!!

How awesome your baby birds hatched!! Mine did, too but I didn't get to see them leave :( But now, there is another set of bluebirds using the same box!! And - I've seen a wren and another bird go in there so I'm not sure what's going on...some kind of bird commune or something ;) I hope you are having a wonderful week my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Stunning! Gorgeous!! Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS sympathy card! I LOVE the color combo and the butterflies are just gorgeous!
Have a super evening!
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

I love this the two colors are wonderful together. and the butterfly is so sweet. This is a great challenge. I want to work on this now.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Life and Knits said...

Beautiful cards!

Susie

Gerda said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the blue color you used!!
Gerda

Norma said...

Hi Shelly:) I hope all is well and getting ready for the summer with the kids:) Your card is beautiful!! TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Kate said...

Beautiful and Elegant

jessica said...

Such a beautiful card! great colors and design!!!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card looks BEAUTIFUL Shelly, LOVE IT!!! <3