Sunday, June 22, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's June Release Sneak Peeks Day 3 - Bring on the Cake



Welcome to Craftin Desert Divas Sneak Peek Week! We are Day 3, have you been enjoying all the fabulous projects from our AWESOME design Team? We've got some FUN in store for you.... Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of the four new stamp sets. Then, on Tuesday and Wednesday, we will have a blog hop with prizes each day. The design team has some amazing creations to start this stamp release party.

Today we are showcasing the "BRING ON THE CAKE" stamp set.

All of the new stamps are 4x6 and Made in the USA.
Stamps will be available to order on Tuesday.

We hope you will stop by our store Craftin Desert Divas Shop and our Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Diva's stamps. In this group we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!!

So I selected the sentiment "HB2U" to showcase! I love this sentiment, it's pretty popular right now and I think you can make a traditional card/project or a trendy fun card/project. Also, it's perfect for boys too.  I actually made 3 cards using this sentiment but today I'm sharing the more traditional card.

Look at that FUN sentiment...It's PERFECT for embossing. 



Paper - Basic Grey Hey Girl
machine stitched
Sequins
Heat Embossed
Sentiment - CDD Bring on the cake
Trendy Twine - Orangesicle


Sneak Peek Giveaway!!

All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning!! Just click on the DT's name to get to their blog.

Tara will announce today's winner tomorrow. The winner will be picked from a different blog every day, so be sure to visit and leave comments.

Thank you also much for joining us today and I hope you will come back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!
Photobucket

24 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. I love the layout of your card and the wonderful papers you have used. That sentiment is one of my fav's on that set.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Great card! Great sentiment!

scrapbookingforfun said...

This is such a pretty Spring/summer design!!! Love it

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is so sweet! I love it!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the sentiment & pattern papers. Especially like the stitching.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

New Creations said...

Pretty PP layout and beautiful embossed sentiment!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Pretty, great patterns!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!!

D- said...

I LOVE your card. The embossed sentiment is perfect for your great design. Thanks for sharing,
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

~Tammy~ said...

Shelly this is so pretty! I love the papers! Great design! Thanks for
always inspiring!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the pretty papers and design!! The stitching is such an awesome touch!! Perfect way to showcase the sentiment!! Love it my friend!!

I hope you had a wonderful BBQ yesterday!! It's been sunny and warm here, almost perfect summer weather!! It's supposed to heat up so that won't be fun but I'm enjoying it while I can :) I hope you have a wonderful Sunday my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cghundley said...

Fun card and
cute paper used.
Carla from Utah

DIANA L. said...

Gorgeous Shelly I love the sequins against the printed background paper. Nice way to showcase the sentiment Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Sukie said...

Beautiful card, the patterns look fabulous and I just love the way you stitched across the top of the banner! The sequins just pop off the page, love it! Have a great Sunday!

Mayras Designs said...

This is soo fun !!! I love this card !!
Hugs,
Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Such a PRETY card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Life and Knits said...

Super cute Shelly! Loving the color play here.

Susie

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love those papers!!

kahaulani said...

0h super sweet card!

Kathy Salido said...

Love the design and the fabulous papers you used. You have really highlighted the sentiment beautifully!!

Sherrie K. said...

Shelly, your card is beautiful! The papers are so fun and the stitching adds just the right touch! What a fun sentiment to!! Great design my friend!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

marg0006 said...

Great card with the stitching and paper.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Krystal Klear Creations said...

Love all the pattern paper you used and those sequins are so cute!!! T.F.I

Kate said...

Super Cute Card.