Monday, June 16, 2014

Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party "Favorite Color"

Happy Monday!

Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Favorite Color" Challenge Linky Party. Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Oh my gosh how FUN is this challenge :) My favorite color is pink... all shades of pink and at the moment I'm having a coral/salmon color obsession. Well it kind of started last summer with a dress I bought, then a swim suit, then shorts, then sandals..... get the 
idea :) Obsessed!

Here's the happy little card I created
I started with the CDD - Summer Lovin stamp set and the Sunshine Smiles sentiment

Larger Image

The paper is from American crafts (I love this ombre paper) & Kraft Cardstock which actually is another favorite color of mine :) 
I cut the sun from Create a Critter & finished it off with a cute little face from Peachy Keen stamps PK-460 Happy Lashes. 

CDD June Stamp Release

It's coming again very soon - New release - Friday!!! Don't miss it!!!

Don't forget... if you purchased a set from CDD, please make a project and enter the challenge or join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and show us your creation!
Have a WONDERFUL day!


Photobucket

15 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Shelly! I want that background paper, lol! Your card totally makes me smile:)love the darling face and cute sentiment!

I love the color mix and I can see why you have an obsession with coral/salmon colors...it's so pretty! I kind of did the same thing with coral and that fun mint color that is out there...so fun for summer!

Your bike ride along the beach sound beautiful! Wow, how I would love to live so close to the beach!
Have a wonderful week!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

A beautiful and cheerful card!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

teachdanz said...

what a happy and cheerful card!!!

teachdanz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

This is so sweet and adorable, Shelly!! I love that face!! It's such a happy card!! It will bring a huge smile to the recipient's face!!

I have an obsession with pink, too!! It's been my fave since I was little. Other colors have tried to sneak in over the years, but pink has held strong ;) I hope you have a fabulous week my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kate said...

This is Adorable. Love the face on that sun.

Sukie said...

The ombre background is absolutely perfect for your card, I just love it! Love the shades of pink, it is my favorite too! Great card!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Okay, this is one of those cards that just makes me smile all over! What a cutie pie sunshine and I love the fun background paper - just adorable!

Maribel said...

How cute is this face? I love these colors and the sentiment is perfect :) Thank you for linking up with us at Krafty Girls!
Maribel

jessica said...

OMG Shelly! This card is just to adorable!!! I LOVE the colors and papers and then that adorable PKS face totally makes your sun SHINE!!
AWESOME card my friend!!!!!

Life and Knits said...

Shelly,
I love, love, love that sun shiny smiling face!!! So adorable. What a great card! I need to make a set of these and just hand them out to random people. It will make anybody smile. Great card!!

Thought I was following you already...I am now.

Have a fun day!!

Susie

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo ADORABLE and sweet with that sun Shelly, SUPER JOB!!!Have a GREAT week my friend!!! :)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh is that sun cute or what! Your fav is my fav too...pink. Aqua is my second! Loving that paper too!

Nance said...

This is such a wonderful card. You can't help but smile at it! Thanks for sharing it at The PInk Elephant Challenge. So glad you joined us! Nance, DT

Kate said...

This is too cute. Love the peachy face on the sun.