Thursday, June 26, 2014

Trendy Gift bag...Celebration style

Hi Everyone!

It's my day to post over at Trendy Twine. Please pop over and check out my project. I used lots of Trendy products and our spotlight twine this month. Here's a little sneak peek of my project!


Hop over to the Trendy Twine blog and check out the details!

Don't forget all the Celebration Trendy Twine is on *Sale* this month for $7.95

We would LOVE you to visit us!

Trendy Twine Blog HERE

Trendy Twine Facebook page HERE

Don't forget to visit the Boutique with tons of fabulous goodies  HERE


Photobucket

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Just popped over to Trendy Twine...pretty bag...love the flowers!!!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous project, love the twine with the doily and those flowers are gorgeous!

~Tammy~ said...

Loved your project! Such a pretty way to package a bag!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

This is beautiful, Shelly. You always do such an amazing job with your flowers. Love how you stitched the twine through the doily.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Sherrie K. said...

This is beautiful Shelly! Love the flowers and the fun way you used the twine!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend Shelly! The weather has been really nice the last couple of days-I sure hope it holds out for us the next few days :)
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Gorgeous sneak!! I'm headed over to see the entire project!!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Helen said...

Love this! such a great sneak too :)