Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Die Cuttin Diva's - Button Challenge

Happy Tuesday!
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's challenge. Today we have a fun challenge using buttons. Come and play along with us.

Okay... so I'm a little late I know. But these were the little note cards I made for St. Patty's day.

I used a stitched rectangle die for the card then I cut a shamrock in the center and lined the card with acetate and added a lime green button. I just love the look of the acetate and you can do this with any shape. I may try a bunny or Easter egg :)

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the Button challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
 photo Blog footer.png

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

How sweet and elegant it looks Shelly
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sherrie K. said...

This is so adorable Shelly! What a cool idea to to line the card with the acetate paper~may have to try that! Fun card and cute sentiment!
I hope you have a wonderful Easter!! I'm sure you will~
We are heading back home for Easter to be with our families. We will be spending Saturday with my side of the family and then Sunday with my inlaws.
I am so excited for you to take you fabulous trip! I can't wait to hear all about it! I miss Mexico :( The ocean, hot sun, relaxing...Oh so perfect!!! I hope you have a blast~take lots of pictures!
Have a great evening and again Happy Easter my friend!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

It's so adorable, Shelly!! I love the clover with the button center!! So creative and beautiful!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Very sweet card! I love the CAS design and the pops of green! I think the acetate looks amazing too! Hope you are having a great week!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! Fun CAS card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations