Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Trendy Twine - Happy Bee-lated Birthday

Hi There!

I'm over on the Trendy blog sharing a Bee-lated Birthday card :) This month the Trendy team is showcasing Bumble Bee Trendy Twine. What a FUN color! The blog will be buzzing with inspiration this month. 
I tried something different and took a little inspiration from my DT sister Kimberly. I created a type of spinner card.  I just thought a little floating, spinning bee would be perfect for this month! I created a card and used a die cut for the middle and simply placed the twine down the middle. I sandwiched the bee around the twine. So I had to make my bee pretty on both sides, I sparkled him up with lots of glitter paper and stickles.

I added a pretty yellow polka dot frame on the outside to cover the twine. I added more Bumble Bee Trendy Twine and a fun sentiment.

This was a really fun and simple card to make. Kids would love these little spinning cards!

Stop by the Boutique and grab some Bumble Bee Trendy Twine. 
Bumblebee Trendy Twine - Black & Yellow Bakers Twine
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
 Have a GREAT day!Click here to Shop.

11 comments:

Beth F. said...

Your card is super cute! I have never made a spinner card yet but love the idea.

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome card! I love how the colors just pop and its so fun! :)

Lisa said...

This is so creative and fabulous!! I love the spinner bee!! So cute!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Your spinner card is adorable Shelly!!! Super cute and so fun!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet spinner!!!

jessica said...

I LOVE your adorable spinner Shelly!
Awesome card!!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Such a CUTE card! LOVE the spinner bee... makes for a fun active card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

Super fun card!Love the cute bee!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sukie said...

Such a fun card! I love that spinner design, I might have to try that myself! Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday!

L.B. said...

I love this flying bumblebee. great idea

Helen said...

Oh, I just love this! What a great card :)