Monday, March 28, 2016

Trendy Twine - Thanks

Happy Monday Trendy Fans!

I'm over on the Trendy blog sharing a Thank you idea using Bumble Bee Trendy Twine. What a fun color for Spring. Earlier in the month I shared a cute little bee card and now I wanted to share a thank you gift. 
I started with one of my favorite chevron bags from Annie's Boutique .

.
I tucked a little gift and gift card inside.

On the outside, I made a tag and used a die cut of the word thanks. I tied the tag with Bumble Bee Trendy Twine. I just love the black and yellow and it's not just for bumblebee projects, so I really wanted to share some inspiration without actually using a bumble bee :)  

Stop by the Boutique and grab some Bumble Bee Trendy Twine. 
Bumblebee Trendy Twine - Black & Yellow Bakers Twine
10 Favor Bags - Black Chevron

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
 Have a GREAT day!Click here to Shop.


9 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

This is beautiful!! I love the tag and the pretty colors!! Great job!! :)

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

What a fun treat! So festive. Love the tag.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Beth F. said...

Wow! That chevron bag makes such a bold statement! The Bumblebee twine is absolutely perfect for this project. The tag is a wonderful touch as well.

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the tag and the pretty bag!! Perfect use of the twine!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

~Tammy~ said...

This is a great idea! Love the tag and how the twine looks against the chevron bag!

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo CUTE!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sukie said...

Super cute project! Love the oversized tag you added with the twine! That chevron bag looks amazing too!

Helen said...

This is so pretty!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable little treat bag! You dressed it up perfectly! I love the coordinating twine~super cute my friend!
Sherrie K