Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Die Cuttin Diva's - Paint Chip Challenge

Happy Tuesday!
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's challenge. Oh MY GOSH, is this a FUN challenge. It's a paint chip challenge. I have to say that when I saw this challenge on our list I thought hmmmm? I was at the home improvement store buying stuff :) and thought oh yeah let me grab some paint chips for my project. I had no idea what I would make so I just picked colors that I liked. Well let me tell you, I LOVED this challenge.

I decided on MCT flower Die Cuts and I really wanted to use both the peach and mint.

After several tries, I ended up with this pattern because I found a sentiment that fit perfectly in the top right corner.

I carefully stamped the ink on the sentiment using a variation of the colors.

Oh my gosh, who knew this would be so fun and look so nice. The paint chips cut so awesome and the stitching on mine look so sharp and perfect!

I really encourage you to try this and join us, I know you'll LOVE it!!

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the Paint chip challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is stunning, Shelly!! The colors look so amazing together!! I love how you stamped the sentiment!! This is one of my favorite cards of yours!! Gorgeous my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Love the flowers! Your card is so beautiful!

Scrapper69 said...

This is a FABULOUS Challenge and I LOVE your card! It's so pretty with beautiful colors! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, what a great idea and fun card! LOVE how this turned out Shelly! I definitely need to give it a shot! Beautiful!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! Great idea too!

Migdalia said...

I love this idea!!Fabulous!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

L.B. said...

Love the color on this it just is so pretty. Paint chips - who knew?