Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday!
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's challenge. This week is the March Sketch. It's a fun one :)

I used the sketch vertically to create a Project Life card. I just wanted to try :) Sadly, I'm not a planner or PL person but I thought since we have a huge amount of family B-day's in March it would be fun to create one page. I hope someday to organize my life and become a planner and PL person!



Since I used the sentiment in the middle I used an arrow stamp and some star stamps for embellishments. Using a sketch, the ideas are just endless...

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the SKETCH challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE

 photo Blog footer.png

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card! Great use of the sketch' looks great!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

Lisa said...

It's fabulous, Shelly!! I love your take on the sketch!! The papers and details are fabulous!! Have a great evening my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Such a fun and festive card! The papers you used look awesome! Love your take on the sketch too!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!! Fabulous Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

Cool, cute & fun!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Your take on the sketch is wonderful Shelly! I LOVE the polka dot paper and fun checkered along the bottom! The little sparkly pin is adorable! Cute, cute!

I hope you are having a fantastic March so far! Time is cruising right a long! We just got back late Sat night and now trying to get back in a routine! So hard after spending a week on the beach~came home to some snow to but today hit 50 and suppose to be most of the week! I'm sure the snow will be almost gone by the weekend :)
How's your craft room coming along? Hope you take picture to share! I am SURE it is fabulous!! Can't wait to see!
Have a great evening my friend!
Sherrie K