Sunday, March 27, 2016

Trendy Twine - Happy Easter



Happy Easter Everyone!

The Trendy team is sharing some fun Easter projects with you today! I hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the time with your family and friends. We are going to church and then having the family over for Easter lunch. I did manage to make a few small treats for the kids but I also wanted to make a cute centerpiece for the kids table. I thought this was a fun idea.

A cute little bunny centerpiece!

I used a popcorm box from Annie Boutique and filled it with fun candy eggs. I added a little bunny with his head in the candy box. I just used ovals for the feet and body and then I made his bushy tail with a Tickled pink Trendy Twine.
This box is such a great size, I'm going to add it to a little wooden crate I found at Target and fill the crate with moss and more candy eggs :) A fun centerpiece for the kids table :) 
Such an easy project and really no special tools needed. 

I wish you a VERY HAPPY EASTER!

Stop by the Boutique and grab these fun treats!
Tickled Pink Trendy Twine - Pink & White Bakers Twine

Lime & White Petite Popcorn Boxes
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
 Have a GREAT day!Click here to Shop.




9 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Oh my gosh, this is just adorable Shelly!! That fluffy tail is so cute!! Happy Easter!!

Lisa said...

Heehee, this is the cutest centerpiece, Shelly!! I love that pom-pom tail!! So creative and fun!! I love, love it my friend!! I hope you have a safe, happy, blessed Easter!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super fun project! I love those little bunny feet and that sweet pom pom tail! Such a creative idea! Hope you have a wonderful Easter, big hugs!

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love this!!Super cute & Fun!!
Have a Happy Easter,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Oh my! This is too adorable. The cutest little bunny bottom I've ever seen.

Thanks so much for taking the time for this special post.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

Beth F. said...

This is such a cute treat box! I love the tail end of the bunny ;)

~Tammy~ said...

This center piece is adorable! I love the puffy tail! I hope you had a Fabulous Easter!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This is soooo dang CUTE! LOVE the little bottom!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Helen said...

This is so adorable! I love that bunny behind :)