Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baseball Thank you

Hi Everyone!

Here is a card I made for my brother in law!  My youngest is just crazy about collecting baseball cards. His uncle gave him all of his cards from when he was a kid, and my son was on cloud nine! We made this last week when BBTB was having their challenge and I forgot to post it.  I just looked and it is still open. Bitten by the bug 2  - Baseball from Life's a party. You don't have to have this cartridge to play along, any baseball from any cartridge will work. You still have some time to enter it closes 8/30/11.
Card - 5.5"x 4.25"
Cartridges - Jubilee, Sports Mania
Paper - Recollections
Gypsy - Welded the words together and then to the ball
Ribbon - Celebrate it
White Gel Pen 
Photobucket

8 comments:

Judy said...

You did a great job on this card! I love the paper you used too:)

Amy said...

Great job on the card- I really like that red & white striped paper :)Amy

Cindy Beland said...

Cool job with your card!The colors and cuts are AWESOME,Just LOVE IT!!:)

Ashley said...

Awesome card! I love the red, white and blue. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Karen Pinsonat said...

Great card, love the clean style! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

jessica said...

adorable job shelly! love the paper choice! TFS :)

Sherrie K. said...

Great card Shelly! I love the colors and the cute doodling.
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

A Little Time said...

Fabulous job! Love the red/white and blue and the nice clean look. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!