Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wild Thing - Animal Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Wanted to write a quick post and enter the challenge over at Frosted Designs . It's an animal challenge!  I bought this sizzix die last night at Joanns for $1.97, so I just had to use it! It definitely needs all the extras (ink, pen, color) to make it cute!   Wait.... No cricut cutes were used in the making of this card..... hee-hee. I just realized that!!
I hope you enjoy and have a great day!

Card - 4.25" x 5.5"
Sizzix Die - Lion
Paper - All scraps
Decorative scissors - Deckle
Ink - Tim Holtz, Colorbox
Sentiment - Printed from my computer
Machine stitched
White Gel Pen
Photobucket

6 comments:

Karen said...

wow 1.97 fabulous! Love all your papers on this one...and the stitching is perfect

Amy said...

This is very cute- the lion is "wild" and the stitching is great :)Amy

Pat N. said...

Adorable! Love it--Pat

Sherrie K. said...

Shelly..your card is stinken cute! I love the cute background paper, the stitching and this darling lion cut! Just an all around FUN card!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with is ADORABLE card!I LOVE IT!:)

Eli said...

The lion is fantastic! Great card!
Eli (Frosted Designs)