Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Party at my pad!

Hi Everyone!

I would just like to say thank you for all of the nice comments! It sure puts a smile on my face! We had a great time at the Zoo. It was a wonderful day!

I wanted to enter in two challenges, the Creative Cutter Challenge - Splish Splash & Cricut Cardz Challenge - It's a jungle out there! Yep, there are many types of frogs in the jungle just ask my 7 year old he gave me the idea :) I thought the sentiment was fitting! We have a birthday party for a friend and I think it will be the perfect card! 

Card - 5.5" x 4.25"
Cartridge - Create a Critter
Paper - DCWV, Bazzill
Ink - Colorbox
Face - Hole punched circles, hand drawn mouth
White Gel Pen - Sakura
Sentiment - Created on my computer
Ribbon - Unknown
Machine stitched
Photobucket

14 comments:

beejay said...

This is adorable! I am so glad you entered your cute jungle frogs in the CCC challenge and I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along this week :)

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw Shelly this is super cute! I love these little guys! I like the paper, cool ribbon and great doodling!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so AWESOME, Shelly! I love those adorable frogs with their sweet faces and the sentiment makes me laugh! So funny!! I love the background paper and your doodling with the gel pen! What a fun, fabulous card!! I LOVE this :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Glora said...

WOW!!!! You made these into the cutest frogs! I absolutely LOVE them to death!!!! Amazing job! All the accents and details are PERFECT! Hugs- Glora

Amy said...

What cute little frogs! Great card that made me smile! :)Amy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! The perfect sentiment! Great details! Thanks for joining us over at the CCR! DT Member Carri

Nita said...

:) Those little frogs are adorable! It's like they're smiling at you, and you can't help but smile back. Love it!
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Cely said...

LOL, LOVE the pun! and I'm digging your make-your-own face!

Melissa said...

Very cute, sentiment is perfect, thanks for joining CCC!

Anonymous said...

I <3 frogs and this card is so stinkin cute!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, this is so cute! Love those little frogs. Great pattern paper too. I am loving your blog. I don't see where I can follow you though. Do you have a follow button?

Cindy Beland said...

This is sooo ADORABLE!I just LOVE the CUTE little frogs,To SWEET!AWESOME job as always!!:)

Scrappin' Sista said...

I like your card. It's so fun! Great job. TFS and I hope to see you in future challenges over at Creative Cutter Room.

Christel
CCR DT Member
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

Cathie Rigby said...

So Perfect! I love the frogs-just brought a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing it in The Creative Cutter Room. Hugs, Cathie