Thursday, August 18, 2011

Halloween Treat/Gift bag

Hi Everyone!

Can I tell you how much I love Halloween! I think it's the colors and oh yeah.... the CANDY!!!  So here is a little treat bag to hold some candy or even a small gift! I made the bag using TBBM and my gypsy.  I changed the handles a little so the opening would be a little larger.  I also tried a new technique with the ribbon I like the way it turned out.  I'm entering this in the following challenges:

My Craft Spot - Gift Bags & Boxes
Creative Cutter Room - Let's get inspired
Scrapalicious USA - Anything but a Card
Love to crop - Ribbon & Bling


Here is a close up of the ribbon.  The ribbon has its own bling... I love it wish I had more colors :(
Gift Bag - 6"
Cartridge - TBBM, Create a Critter (pumpkin)
Ribbon - Celebrate it, Kite string
Paper - MM, recollections, Coredinations
Button - MM
Photobucket

8 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Shelly I love halloween too!
your little bag is just darling love the polkadot paper

Karen

Joy said...

This lil bag is soo cute !! I love the polka dots and the fun purple ribbon!! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Amy said...

Well this is so cute and adorable! I love that polka dot paper. Anyone would love to get a present in this cute bag :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Ooooh, this is darling Shelly! I LOVE Halloween too:) I love the polka dot paper, cute pumpkin, and pretty ribbon! Good luck in the challenges!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

I love Halloween too!Adorable bag and love the spotty paper.
Jayne

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Soooooo pretty!! I love the paper you chose and all of the cute details! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

bonnie said...

Oh shelly what a sweet lil' bag...this is soooo cute....love the colors....fabulous! ;) Hugs x

Kate said...

This is so sweet, Shelly! The ribbon is gorgeous and the button and string are such lovely touches!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper