Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Butterfly Award!

Hi Everyone!

Well two of my very sweet bloggy friends have given me the butterfly award!
The Oh so sweet Sherrie (http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/) and the Oh so sweet Amy (http://amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com/) These two are absolutely amazing crafters! Super talented and so creative! I feel so proud to be among their picks! Thank you girls for the award!

So to receive the award, I need to pass on the 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers, contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been given this award, and I also need to show a link to the person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award', and finally I need to answer several questions. Here goes....
Q1) Name your favorite colour?
Pink

Q2) Name your favorite song?
I have tons…. but because I danced to it with my Dad when I got married
Natalie Cole’s Unforgettable 
Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
Chocolate Fudgies 
Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
Tailgaters – (One car length people)! 
Q5) Your favorite pet?
Lola our Yorkie
Q6) Black or White
White
 
Q7) Your biggest fear?
Being without my family 
Q8) Best Feature?
I’m a good listener 
Q9) Everyday attitude?
Knowing Someone else is in charge! 
Q10) What is perfection?
Being anywhere with my entire family in one room and all you can hear is laughter. 
Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
Bacon Cheese burgers 
Q12) When you're upset you?
Clean 
Now I have to pass this award onto 10 others. Of course It goes back to Amy and Sherrie! I just adore them both and they bring me so much inspiration!  Here are the other fabulous ladies that are so deserving of this award! Big hugs to you all!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your awards, Shelly and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me!! I will add this to my blog with pride! Thanks again my friend and have a great evening :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Thanks so much Shelly for the award!You are sooo sweet my friend thinking of me!:)

Karen said...

Thanks Shelly you made my night...

Laurie said...

Congrats on your awards and thank you for sharing!! That was so sweet of you to think of me!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Oh you are just the sweetest thank you so very much for thinking of me...sending you sweet hugs ;) x

jessica said...

Congrats on your award and THANKS so much for thinking of me :)
You are such a sweetie!!