Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome to the world - Throwback Thursday!

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a great weekend! It's challenge time over at My Creative Time.  The Throwback Thursday challenge is to use Use ANY "RETIRED" Cricut cartridge of YOUR choice! You can see a list of "Retired" cartridges HERE! IF you do NOT own a retired cartridge, just use any OLDER cart that you own! Deadline for this challenge will be on Wed, August 17th @ midnight!

I chose to make a tag for a baby gift.  I used TBBM for the tag and New Arrival for the baby dress.  I added tulle for the bow and left the ribbon long on top (which I cut off in the photo- sorry) so I can attach it to the gift bag.  I also rounded the edges of the tag as well.  Hope you enjoy!
Tag - 5.5"
Cartridges - TBMM, New Arrival
Paper - Heidi Grace, Doodlebug
Sentiment - Studio G
Ink - Colorbox
Photobucket

8 comments:

Amy said...

Such a pretty in pink baby girl card! Love it :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, such a pretty tag!! I love the tulle~darling touch:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Shelly this is so precious so soft and sweet just like a baby girl should be...

Cathryn said...

So Sweet!!! Your tag is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Amanda T said...

This is so precious. I sincerely love the tulle, the outfit and the rounded corners! Gorgeous!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sweet, sweet card! Love all the pink and that tulle is just the perfect touch...love this!

Cindy Beland said...

WOW this is sooo SWEET Shelly!BEAUTIFUL job with all the great details!!:)

Glora said...

I LOVE the polka dots on this. It is all so beautiful. This card turned out amazing! Hugs- Glora