Tuesday, August 9, 2011

When life hands you lemons....

Hi Everyone!

Here is a card created for the Cricut Cardz "Tuitti Fruitti" Challenge. Make a card using fruit, and use any cartridges, colors or occasion you'd like.  I thought I'd take the opportunity to make a card for a friend that need a little pick me up! Hope it helps! Enjoy your day!
Card - 5.5" x 4.25"
Cartridges - Doodlecharms (basket) Simply Charmed (lemons)
Paper - Scraps
Ink - Colorbox
Stitching - Machine
White gel pen
Ribbon - Micheals
Sentiment -My computer
Photobucket

6 comments:

Amy said...

Cute bushel! I love that background paper and stitching. :)Amy

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Shelly! I love that background paper - it really ties all of the elements you used together perfectly! The basket is so adorable! Love it :)

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Great little card! Can't wait for those new stamps
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Jeri said...

What a cute basket of lemons. Makes me thirsty for some lemonade. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CCC.

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Awesome card...great paper selection too. ~Shen

Besthobbyeva said...

That patterned paper makes the card! I love the basket as well!! Great job!!

Laurie