Thursday, August 11, 2011

Patches of Pink - What makes me Happy?

Hi Everyone!

Today is Link -up time over at Patches of Pink.  The theme is in celebration of Happiness Awareness Month (August).  We were asked to make a project that represents something that makes you happy.  I'm sure I've said it a million times but here goes a million and one.  I love the beach and it truly make me happy. Whether I'm walking along the shore or sitting on the sand, it's my happy place! Please stop over and take a look at the other FABULOUS DT projects and link up yours too. Hope everyone has a great day!

Card - 5.5" x 4.25"
Cricut Cartridges - Life is a beach, simply charmed(sun), PDDU(sand)
Paper - Recollections, Cloud9
Ink - Colorbox, Tim Holtz
White Gel Pen
Ribbon - Micheals


6 comments:

Amy said...

Love your card and polka dot umbrella- I can relate- I LOVE THE BEACH!! Is there anyplace more peaceful on earth- there is nothing like finding that special shell treasure while walking in the surf- you made me think of my happy place today :)Amy

June Houck said...

I love that umbrella! I have got to get that Simply Charmed next...I went to buy it yesterday, but it was of of stock :(

Your ribbon is scrumptious too!

Cindy Beland said...

This is a great card Shelly,I just LOVE it!!:)

Faith Abigail Designs said...

This is precious! I love the ribbon accent and that sandcastle is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

Love the card Shelly. The polka dot umbrella is to cute!

Besthobbyeva said...

This card is sooo much fun! I love it!!! I love the umbrella!!

Laurie