Sunday, August 14, 2011

With Love - Garden Card

Hi Everyone!

Happy Sunday! It has been a wonderful day despite our overcast weather.  We headed off to Church this morning and then we all went to breakfast.  Now, the boys are out riding bikes.  Mommy gets to do laundry and make a quick card :) I really wanted to participate in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge.  This week it's all about Bugs....  Also, the challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas looked so fun! So I combined the two, and came up with this.  I love being in the garden, although I could do without the bugs.  I created this in my gypsy using Walk in my garden.  Hope you enjoy! 

Card - 4.75" x 6.5"
Cartridge - Walk in my garden
Paper - Recollections, Pressed Petals
Ribbon - Celebrate it
Buttons - MM
Sentiment - Printed on computer
White Gel Pen
Photobucket

15 comments:

Ashley said...

Shelly, this is such a cute card! I absolutely love the caterpillar. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Candy said...

I think your card is fabulous!! Even for a bug he's really cute.
Great job!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Very cute catapillar card! Great job! :)Amy

Karen said...

Brilliant combination of the two challenges! The diagonal ribbon is a perfect accent and the blue background paper with the little white flowers is so pretty.
Karen

Pat N. said...

That is too cute! Love it! Like the tag for your sentiment. Very nice job!--Pat N.

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Shelly! I love the cute little caterpillar! And the button for the wheel is so creative and awesome! I love this!! :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Super cute-- love the caterpillar :)

J said...

Very cute, I love it. I love the caterpillar. :-)

Dawn said...

Your card is adorable! I simply love it. You did an awesome job putting it all together, I love the little bug and the button on the wheelbarrow. Have a wonderful week... Dawn

Jennie Garcia said...

Really cute and cool!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo SWEET!Great job!:)

Misty Olsen said...

How Cute Shelly...I just love this idea...You have done an amazing job...LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for sharing your project with us again at DCD.

Mistyrose
Die Cuttin Diva

My Lil' Bits said...

That catepillar is so cute and I love the background paper! Thanks for getting buggy with us at FCCB!!
Lisa

Cre8tiveVet said...

I think your card is too cute! I love the caterpiller. thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your card is just too cute. Love the colors and that caterpillar. Thank you for joining us at FCCB!

Happy Craftin'!
Jewels
http://beautifulcrazyscrappylife.blogspot.com/